💡Let me share something with you that is going to truly impact your relationships!
I'm talking about noticing the differences between listening to respond vs listening to understand.
💡Next time you are in a conversation, raise your awareness of what your habits are. Where do you lean towards?
💡Do you tend to:
- feel that there should be a clear winner in the conversation/conflict?
- are you interested in their perspective?
- are you willing to adjust yours?
- do you feel defensive and attacked?
- do you focus on certain words to helo you respond?
- are you fully attentive?
- do you pay attention to the other's body language, tone of voice, along with their words?
- do you listen with your whole body? turn towards the person, show that you are listening, that you are interested.
- do you want your relationship to survive this conversation/conflict? and are your behaviors exerting that?
💡Being mindful of our habits is the first and the ONLY way to work with & through them.
🌻If this resonates, Like and Share this a friend! 🌻
Happy Healing & Feeling🌻💛💡